Let your creativity run wild!
. . . And let us worry about the little things.
Tier 4 (Full-Package Edit)
A Full-Package Edit is a long-term coaching service with a flat fee.
- Tier 4 service includes a full line/copyedit, full proofread, and full Professional Evaluation.
- You will be charged for your initial submission only; resubmissions to correct weaknesses and errors identified by the editor are unlimited. However, additional content added by the author without corresponding to any identified weakness will be invoiced.
- We will provide an in-depth discussion of the strengths and weaknesses of your manuscript to determine whether you need to fine-tune or completely restructure the book. The evaluation will include an objective reader’s point of view to gain insight into how gripping the plot is, whether the characters are intriguing or flat, and if the pacing is accurate.
- The Professional Evaluation will be expanded to include features that spotlight your characters. The story arc will be rated chapter-by-chapter and you’ll receive advice regarding the climax, slow areas, etc. You’ll also receive a scene-by-scene story inspection and a text analysis report.
- Authors can take advantage of multiple submissions of revised materials and one-to-one teaching, which may include emails, chapter-by-chapter editing, subsequent copyediting, and final proofreading.
- In-depth fact-checking and research assistance is included (normally $45–75/hour) for free.
- A proofread of your synopsis, blurbs, and query letters is also included for free.
- This service ensures text as free from errors as possible and also helps you improve your writing, plot elements, character development, and story pacing.
- As a bonus, you will receive insight into self-publishing and POD distributors.
To utilize Tier 4 service, your manuscript must be a completed draft of a fiction book (additional new material, not requested by the editor, will result in further charges). You may resubmit your manuscript as many times as necessary during the editing process. We will start by looking at the big picture and the content, and slowly move through copyediting, and then proofreading.
This is going to be hard work—you will need to exert yourself at perfecting your writing and your manuscript. In addition to our instruction, Adirondack Editing will make recommendations directing you to publications or websites that will help you learn to write more effectively. When we are finished, you will definitely have a book worth publishing!
The per-word rate range covers varying writers’ abilities. A final rate decision will be made after the sample edit, based on the condition of the writing. References can be provided to assure you of the efforts and dedication you will receive.
Based in the United States.
PROTECTED BY COPYSCAPE
© 2013-2022 All Rights Reserved